TRUCK MOUNTED TELESCOPIC CONVEYORS
Our Telebelts are very versatile machines capable of moving sand, rock, base, and concrete. We have successfully placed sand on fuel tank farms in Louisiana, and placed concrete on Wind Mill farms in New Mexico. We have also completed several jobs building floodgates in New Orleans. Our telebelts are great for placing rip rap under bridges, filling ICF Block, as well as moving/loading Frac sand.
With our quality cement pumping and Telebelt machines we aim to offer stellar services across Austin, Texas and surrounding areas.
- We now have 4 telebelts ranging from 75 to 130 feet horizontal
- Output up to 360 yards per hour
- Concrete 0″ to 10″ Slump
- Very versatile machine capable of placing concrete, sand, frac sand, base and rock up to 4″ in diameter
- Sets up and operates with minimum of 16 foot
- Great for backfill against waterproofing
- unloads trailers of frac sand in as little as 15 minutes